It’s true what they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But for most celebrities, good looks are assets that they must take care of to maintain their appeal. Here are the some of the best kept beauty secrets of Hollywood actresses that allowed them to keep themselves fresh and beautiful on and off cam.
- To whiten her teeth, Catherine Zeta Jones brushes with pureed strawberries. She also uses castor oil for her hair.
- Gwen Stefani puts on blue lip gloss on her red puckers to bring out her pearly whites.
- Cindy Crawford chooses milk and water to keep her face moisturized all day.
- Julia Roberts cares for her hands and nails by soaking them in olive oil.
- To keep skin beautiful and young-looking, Teri Hatcher bathes in red wine.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt uses the reliable toothpaste to zap her zits.
- Michelle Yeoh uses lemon juice and water to cleanse her face, making it less oily and to remove dirt.
- A liter of water and a liter of chamomile tea daily helped Daisy Fuentes to burn fats faster.
- Demi Moore resorts to a peculiar way to stay gorgeous—leech therapy.
- Angelina Jolie puts some volume to her locks by applying baby powder from roots to tips before blow-drying.
- Tyra Banks gets rid of cellulite by scrubbing with ground-up coffee beans.
Whether you are a student taking phlebotomy training or a mom of three, you can follow the beauty tips mentioned above and see if it also works for you.